How to Fix Pokemon Go Our Servers Are Experiencing Issues Error ? After you see NIANTIC The Pokemon Company screen and sign up through google account or pokemon trainer club, some of you might see this pokemon go message : Our servers are experiencing issues. Please come back later. and then the app crash out.
Pokémon GO app by Niantic, Inc. available to download on iphone itunes and google play android
Did Niantic ban pokemon go accounts who download the APK or IPA ? it is a possibility, but i don’t think it’s the case here just because you’re getting the server error screen
So the only real issue on Niantic side is SERVERS and that’s to be expected when the game is released in only 3 countries (Australia, New Zealand and Japan) but a lot of people already found ways to play it by downloading via pokemon go ipa or pokemon go apk, so of course the servers will be unstable.
if you look on nianticlabs.com support website, there’s a message :
“on Due to the incredible number of Pokémon GO downloads, some Trainers are experiencing server connectivity issues. Don’t worry, our team is on it!”
so you’re only have 2 options :
1. Wait until they fix Pokemon Go servers up again for all players
2. You just have to keep trying. Eventually it will act right. I’m sure the problem is everybody in the world trying to log in. So of course it’s going to be buggy the first few weeks until they put out a patch.
Pokemon GO ios / android gameplay
Incoming search terms:
- pokemon go our servers are humbled fix
- cara memperbaiki pokemon go tryeing soo
- how to fix our server are humbled
- how to solve pokemon go experiencing issues error
- our server error
- our servers are experiencing issues pokemon